Teddy Bears Picnic
Bring your teddy & make a day of it with entry to the Museum and all exhibits included in your entry ticket!
Things to see and do for the kids:
- Search for the Railway Teddy Bears throughout the Museum
- Be entertained by performer Henry Hornby’s stories and songs
- Show off your favourite friend at the Teddy Bear Parade at 1pm
- Share your story about your favourite childhood toy with Teddy Bear Stories
- Make your own teddy craft to take home
- Have a tea party with teddy and other toys in the Teddy Bear Toybox
Fun for the whole family with Museum entry included:
- See parts of Queensland on the big model layout
- Sit in a vintage carriage
- Try driving a train on a simulator
- See genuine locos close up
- Take a guided tour of the active railway workshop
Your day out planner:
- Check entry prices and our location
- Plan to spend 3 hours+ to enjoy all the activities
- Pack a picnic & snacks to enjoy in the grounds, or bring some extra money to buy lunch & refreshments
- Don’t forget the camera
- Wear enclosed footwear if you want to go on a tour of the active railway workshops
- Free parking
Order your Picnic Hamper by Friday 8 November 2014 and enjoy a picnic in the Museum grounds.
Download the Teddy Bears Picnic Hamper booking Form (256 KB) .