Community Fundraising Requests
The Queensland Museum Network is pleased to support schools and community groups with fundraising activities to contribute to our goal of demonstrating positive social impacts through best practice audience research, development and engagement and delivery of services across Queensland.
Schools and community groups can apply for a Family Pass to one of the following per calendar year:
- Sciencentre at the Queensland Museum in Brisbane
- The Workshops Rail Museum in Ipswich
- Cobb+Co Museum in Toowoomba
- Museum of Tropical Queensland in Townsville
All passes and vouchers are valid for 12 month from date of issue.
Who can apply?
- Queensland schools when relating to a school activity such as a fetes, P&C fund raising, classroom initiatives etc
- Local community groups such as charities, childcare centres, youth groups, vacation care groups, out of school hours care groups.
How to apply?
Simply complete the form below. The application will be assessed and applicants will be advised of the outcome within 4 weeks of receiving the online form.
Online request form